Important: Please read over your application and ensure you have included the following. If there are any empty or unclear fields your form will be returned to you and a €5.00 administration charge will be levied to cover the processing costs.
For postal applications:
- Ensure you have enclosed 2 standard passport photos glued to the form, one photo in Box (A) & the other in Box (B).
- You have signed the form yourself and your school/ college / institution have stamped the form, or you have included a letter confirming you are a student on the institution's letterhead.
- You have enclosed payment of €12.00 made payable by bank draft, postal order, cheque or your card payment details are completed in full.
- You have written your name and address on the back of your passport photos and cheque/postal order.
For Express/printerless agents:
- Your writing is clearly legible and fields are completed in full.
- The reason there are two address fields is one is your contact during college term and the other is your contact outside college term. If you do not know your college address just fill in your home address and we can amend your records at a later date.
- We require the electronic information to send you updates on new or improved discounts and we run competitions regularly we will not send you spam.
Send all forms to:
Student Travelcard, Porters Avenue, Coolmine Industrial Estate, Clonsilla, Dublin 15
If you have any other queries regarding how to fill out your Student Travelcard application form, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org