Become a Student Travelcard Agent
Student Travelcard is the National student ID card and is available to all full time second and third level students. It is the only form of ID which can be used to avail of student discounts on Irish public transport systems and there are also over 200 retail discounts available to cardholders.
The Student Travelcard Mini-Company package is a turn key solution to a Mini-Company idea whereby Student Unions / College Administrators / Schools effectively become agents for Student Travelcard and earn a commission per card sold. The start up costs are nothing, there is no obligations to meet targets or minimum sales criteria. Full training will be provided and the basic marketing materials will be provided.
- A standard internet connection & a PC or Laptop is required.
- STC will install capture live software onto your computer.
- A web camera will be included in your installation software.
- STC will fully train staff on how to use our software. Our software is user friendly and easy to use.
- After training is completed you are ready to start making Student Travelcards.
How our software works
Capture live captures data from your remote station and sends this information through a standard internet port to our in-house print bureau. When our bureau receives your data, our production team will produce the cards & these cards will be posted within 4 to 5 working days to the dedicated students/College/School address.
The Student Travelcard costs €12.00, an additional €3.00 is charged to capture photos at your station so the total cost to students is €15.00. Our software works of a pre-pay credit system and credits are equivalent to the amount of cards you can make. Revenue opportunities will be discussed in detail during our training.